Monday, February 26, 2007

4:33

*roflol*

I'm actually pretty sure I didn't ovulate AT ALL this cycle. Damn vitex. *L*

So, my temp has dropped twice now, and I suspect that AF will be knocking on my door on Tuesday/Wednesday. I should have sex tonight and really get her flowing.

Anyhow, I'm deeply relieved. A month of daycare would have SUCKED (for me, and for her) - so - now, based on my PREVIOUS cycles, I'll have O'd somewhere around our anniversary ANYHOW - so, woot!

I'm on eBay now, looking at OPK's - I think I'm going to order a pack of 50...I'm going to test at night and in the morning, as LH surges in the afternoon - and I'm really not trying to test at work.

Hrm - anything else? I'm SO ashamed of all my pyschosomatic symptoms - I STILL want to know what the hell was making my inner thighs itch like acid. Oh! I also need to get some PH sticks to test my CM - I suspect it's acid like fire, which is why I haven't gotten knocked up over all these years - and which would ALSO lend to be throwing girls. I don't need many of those though.

Hrm.

So - hey! I'll be able to use my witchy calendar now!

4:46

No comments: