Friday, February 16, 2007

Things....

....also known as the brief listing of everything that's not worthy of an entry, but worthy of words.

1) We owe so much bloody money to the IRS it isn't funny. Talked to a tax person, and realized that we basically claimed TWO extra people. *weeps*

2) Finally went and became a LifeTime Member - I wanna be a part of OD as long as OD is around, and doing this now means that I won't have to be trying to rake up 2/12/24 bucks later.

3) C's Birthday is on the morrow (32, the old dear) and I need to get home before him to wrap his gifts. And oh, he GOT gifts. But, I also hooked myself up with a few things I'd been wanting, so, I'm happy.

4) It's. Bloody. COLD. And I think I heard one of my coworkers say something about snow on the morrow - *weeps* And I think hubby wants to run the streets - Brrrrr. *checks weather* *weeps* *wipes it from her mind* All I know is, I'm NOT going to be happy bout being DD if it's snowing.

5) It's FRIDAY!!! Wooooottt!! And I have TOYS!!! Woooooooooooooooooot!

Ummm. I think that's it. I STILL haven't caught up with everyone yet, but ya'll have a good weekend, ya hear?

No comments: