Sunday, February 18, 2007

12:24

So. My temps are still rising, and I don't feel like my period is about to come on.

I'm still vaguely freaked out about it..... but not because I'm not READY - well, yeah, kinda because I'm not ready. I - I expected a bit of lag time.... a bit of time to get used to the idea that now, now, I'm actually trying to get pregnant. You know how I am about having transition time - I'm so not used to change.

I've POAS twice - once on Friday morn, once on Saturday, both were negative. I think I'm just too early. Or, I'm not pregnant, and I'm tripping for no good reason.... who knows? Well, I'll know in about 4 days, one way or another.

I'm more - acidic - my inner thighs itch like CRAZY anytime I sweat - I've been going without panties as much as possible. I was tired right after Ovulation, but - I've been fine since then.

I don't know. My boobs don't hurt. But really - I shouldn't notice anything until well after implantation, right?

12:34

No comments: