Tuesday, February 20, 2007

iPodness - Tonight's the Night

I considered cheating a few times, but I was good. So steal it, cuz you know you want to.


The Rules? (We don't need no stinking rules!)

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to each question.

--

What does next year have in store for me?
"Hustla" - Nappy Roots (Hmm, yup. Assuming next year = 2008, I can TOTALLY see this one)

What does my love life look like?
"TimeCrash" - Eric Serra (Hmmm - this is from the Fifth Element Soundtrack, but I can't remember what scene...)

What do I say when life gets hard?
"Ahh Haa" - L.A Sno (It's usually more along the lines of Ahh Shit, but that works.)

What do I think of when I get up in the morning?
"Why Keep on Breaking my Heart" - Nina Simone (Since getting out of my dreamily comfy bed = heartbreak on a daily basis, yah.)

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
"My Heart Can't Take Much More" - Changing Faces (As I've already had a wedding, I suppose my heart CAN'T take much more, as it would be against the law.)

What is my state of mind at the moment?
"The Last Goodbye" - Atomic Kitten (Hrm - taint time to leve work yet, so - hrm.)

How will I die?
"Gift from Virgo" - Beyonce (Virgo - the Virgin, right? Holding a bow? So I'mma get shot by an arrow? Hmmm.....)

The song that will be played at my funeral:
"Kuh's Theme" - Kuh (If I could change that to K's Theme, it would work nicely- as things go, it's a pleasant instrumental.)

The song I'll put as the subject of this entry:
"Tonights the Night" - Pink (Really?? I don't have any plans....)

The song that describes my friendships:
"Rock Your Body" - Justin Timberlake (*redfaced blushing* Oh, shut up.)

The song that describes my future marriage:
"Next Lifetime:Live" - Erykah Badu (Good, because I happen to LIKE the husband I have this lifetime)

The song that describes my future children:
"Walk of Ju" - Sweetback (Um - they will walk early? They will all convert to Judaism?)

The song that describes what this summer will be like:
"4-Leaf Clover" - Erykah Badu (Lucky me!)

The song that describes what people think of me:
"Cold Cold Heart" - Norah Jones (Okay, so yes, I CAN be a raving bitch at times.....what about it? Hmm? Hhhhmmmm?????)

The song that describes how I did in school:
"Wasted Time" - Me'Shell Ndegecello (*ROFLOL* Well hell, I coulda told you that!)

The song that describes how nice a career I'll have:
"Next Lifetime" - Erykah Badu (Okay, Um. I guess that means I'm not going to HAVE a career this go round?.)

The song that describes my personality:
"MotherFather" - Musiq (Hmmmm......yeah, I like taking care of folx, and what?)

No comments: