Friday, February 2, 2007

Hahhaaaahhaa!! I didn't realize the last thing I wrote was that wonderful rant. Sheesh! I don't know what it's been this week - if it's not one thing, it's another - I feel like I'm being sucked into - drama - but really, it's just that I'm interacting with PEOPLE instead of being a freaking hermit like I normally am - and people can be STTTUUUUPPPPPPPIIIID.

Anyhow, I decided that despite having to do something tomorrow, I DO have enough time to henna this weekend, so I did. FNWL henna, hot water - sat for about 45 minutes. Added conditioner & honey, slapped it in. I'm officaliy in LOVE with FNWL henna - I need to buy some more, actually. I had a little left over, enough for a light application.

My hair was fabulous AGAIN. I don't know if it's the fact that my hair is actually properly moisturized, or if the Lenzi's Request is doing something, or WHAT - but my hair felt freakin FABULOUS. And - I'm seeing a LOT fewer broken hairs - sheds, yes, but much fewer brokens.
:hollie I may have actually found a - ROUTINE. *gasp*

I also FINALLY took pictures of my hairline to keep up with the results from LR. I'm - shocked, SHOCKED I tell you, by how bad my hairline looks.



Today's the second, so I plan on taking the same series of shots in March, April, May, etc, etc until I'm out of Lenzi's. Pictures really are worth a thousand words.

Hrrm. I think I'm going to wear my hair out tomorrow - I'm going to SG's Imbolc Ritual at 3pm, and I want to sleep in late... so I doubt I'll have alot of time to fiddle with my hair after I rinse the henna out. I'm thinking about running some humectress and some HH through it, and rocking a wee fro.

I've started using the palm kernal oil that I got in a swap on my skin - and oh. my. GOD. This stuff is FABULOUS on my skin - it's the best ever. It makes me feel all smooth and wonderful and suchlike.

I'm thinking about trying something different with my flat twists next time I do them.... we shall have to see. And I'm still planning on doing yarn twists once I cut out all of the red.

No comments: