Monday, February 19, 2007

11:08

So, I'm pretty certain that I'm not pregnant...which isn't a bad thing at all. *sigh* It's not a good thing either, it's just - as it is.

I think that is one thing that I will have to keep reassuring myself of all through this journey - things are as they are. It's a rather cut & dried thing, pregnancy is. Either you are, or you aren't - and the only thing that can decide is totally out of my hands. Well, after ovulation, it is. I have no influence on what is going on under my heart - no control, no awareness - nothing but hope. Hope that I ovulated. Hope that the sperm swam. Hope my CM didn't kill them all off. Hope that the egg & sperm met. Hope that it implanted.

I've also decided that I won't be POAS until I'm actually late. Once again - a matter of time, and if AF shows, I won't have wasted a stick, and if she doesn't show, well - hopefully the stick won't be wasted.

I'm so glad that I pulled my head out of my silliness and realized that I CAN write about what's going on inside of me, and have it stored up to share - later. That's one thing that I really regret about my first pregnancy - that I didn't write down ANYTHING of what I was thinking/feeling/processing until afterwards, rather than speaking of it while it was actually going on.

I don't feel any different. The itchy thighs have eased, a LOT. 14DPO - 2 days left to AF.

No comments: