Wednesday, June 21, 2000

Simple Simple Survey

A survey I found while drifting through random pages.

1. If you could be any kind of Campbell's Soup, which kind would you be? Clam Chowder, mainly because its so rich & creamy it's sensual somehow.

2. Your kids are with a great sitter. You have a week paid vacation and unlimited funds for the duration of your stay. Where in the world, one place, would you go? One of the private carribean islands.

3. Who would you take with you? (one person) Papi. or if we were not together, Nee.

4. Describe an unforgettable scene you've read in a book. In Dune, by Frank Herbert, there is a scene where Paul is being tested by the Mother Superior of the Bene Gesserat. The test is to prove whether he is human, or whether he is a beast in a man body's. The test involved Paul placing his hand in a box that creates unbelieveable pain, but he cannot remove his hand from the box or she will inject him with a poison that is held in the needle by the side of his neck. Paul's mother. Jessica is watching and praying that her son will prove to be human.

5. The movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"...if you didn't have kids, would you get on the spacecraft and go with them? Or say no and stay home? I would go. Even if I had kids, they would get packed up and we would ALL go.

6. Do you give money to people who ask for it on the streets? When I have it to spare, yes.

7. Do you ever dream that you're living in another time in history, like the French Revolution, or a futuristic place? I dream that I am royalty in a futuristic time, but then again I tend to act like royalty anyway.

8. Have you ever had your astrolgical chart done? Not professionally, but I 'did' it online once...

9. If so, did you feel it was an accurate portrayal of your persona and personal history? Oh yes. Rather scary considering how low grade the place I did it at was.

10. Given the choice, would you watch the movie Out of Africa, or the movie Pulp Fiction? Hmm, since I have never seen either, I think I would watch Pulp Fiction.

11. Which of the following grabs your interest first? Red patent leather sandals with an ankle strap and 4" heels; Sensible black leather walking shoes; glittery silver plastic platforms. oh... the sandals. WITHOUT a doubt, the sandals.

12. Which children's TV show do you remember best from your childhood? Seasame Street. When I heard they had changed the theme song I was pissed for days.

13. Favorite cheap junk food. Smartfood White Cheese Popcorn

14. Most underrated actor or actress of this time, in your opinion. Not sure, I'm not really into actors or actresses to be able to give a reasonable answer.

Stay Jazzed

No comments: