Wednesday, June 14, 2000

Big Dizzy Head

Ugh. I must remember never to drink after not having eaten all day…it isn’t good for the head.

My life, my life. my life…how’s it been? Busy as hell… the RatRace ™ exists and it has be in its grasp. But I’m enjoying it….ups & downs & bumps & bruises notwithstanding… life has been pretty good. Me? tired as all get out all the time, running or sleep or hungry. Simply haven’t felt like writing. Why? ugh. Who knows? nothing too vital to write about I guess…not that that ever stopped me before….It was more a thing of hmm… I don’t want to write. And there is nothing wrong with that. A few random notes of things I need to remember:

1) I have to go & get those pictures from the camera shop. Before they get posted on the internet.
2) Must get more sleep. Everyday
3) Never drink on a hot day after eating. Makes me head feel big as my house.

*sighs* I’m mildly down cuz I didn’t get the class I needed. The teacher wasn’t QUITE a bastard…but he had absolutely no sympathy, letter from the head of my department & all. So what to do now? *siiigghhs* Who knows….
uggha. Stay Jazzed.

No comments: