Friday, June 9, 2000

Danger Will Robinson Danger

Somedays I feel so totally lost. Like there is something that I should be doing, or something that I NEED to be doing, that I can’t touch or even verbalize to myself. Melancholy they call it.. I think. I sit and want to let tears roll down my face for the simple pleasure of feeling something other than the dullness of my life. I feel like there is something surrounding me that I am just too bogged down in everything else to see, but when I look to find that everything else that is holding me back I find nothing that can be pared away, that everything I have I think I need…that everything I think I need is so much less than I want to have.

Sleep is a good cure for this.. drift away into a state where nothing exists… where all that is, is a figment of my mind… where nothing can intrude.

Maybe not lost… I feel like something is missing. like there is a hole where there wasn’t one before. a wound bleeding not blood but spirit. *sighs* maybe I’m just sleepy. This doesn’t seem to be one of those holes that prodding helps heal. *sighs* maybe I’m just lonely. maybe I’m just lost from the rest of the world. Maybe I’m just…drifting. Mercy forgive me.

argh.

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: