Saturday, June 10, 2000

Janus

*bouncy bouncy* Okay…. for me it only lasts for about a day…. and it makes me bluesy… shades of blue.

Umph… but anyway all about the place…which I don’t officially have yet, but the nice leasing lad y told me the longer it takes for me to her from her the better the chances are. *grins* any how… let me get into all the lovely details of my soon to be home. It’s in a high rise building with all the amenities (sauna. Jacuzzi, workout room. laundry facilities, pick up & deliver dry cleaning, covered parking.. all that jazz).
The apartment that I would get would be on the tenth floor, on the corner. The view that I have is of most of Indy (I’m on the NE corner) , but luckily it doesn’t face over downtown so I don’t have to worry about peeping toms & excess light. It’s a 990 sq ft. 2 bedroom, 2 bath place…with these lovely huge just WALLLS of windows… and since it’s NE I will get all the lovely early morning light (the not hot kind). It has gray carpets & white walls that I can paint and decorate & design…as long as I can change it back when I leave.

To say that I have been tripping a bit over this place is SUCH a huge understatement. I have duplicated the floor plan in a computer program that I have that lets you add furniture and all that jazz so I can see if how I want to set the place up will actually fit… and I have wasted too much time doing that. I am excited & thrilled & a whole bunch of other joyful joyful words. It costs a bit more than what I wanted to pay, but considering the fact that utilities are included…. *sighs* I can’t argue much.

But off to the dim side of the coin. I have summer school issues. As I went to register for summer school I found out that one of the classes that I need to take is full. Okay...that is bad enough… but the part that really tripped me up was the fact that the class time that I thought I could take was for the May session, which is obviously over at this point. The class that is being offered for this session… is not only full, but also at the same time as the other class I need to take.

*sighs* And since my school has already approved me for those two classes, I’m not sure how they would react to me switching to another class at this late point. * sighs* I was supposed to go and talk to my advisor today…but as I barely got out of bed…that wasn’t an option. So I’m on tenterhooks at this point. And then to add misery to miserableness… if I don’t take both classes I won’t be eligible for a deferment of my loans (cuz I won’t be in school at least part time). argh. But I am not worrying… yet. Not until I hear from my advisor will I start to worry. worry. worry. umph.

but the apartment is REALLLY nice. : )

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: