Thursday, June 29, 2000

Cold Like Ice

I rarely get upset...but when I do.. I get cold. Icy cold like I stood outside in January in Alaska and tilted my head up to the snowy sky.
Fuck that. I am pissed off right now. I am like ice, frozen from my fingers to my heart.
I made promise when all this began...Don't hurt me or I will fucking hurt you back. And I meant that shit with every breath I have taken since then, every heart beat that has pumped.
I think you have hurt me. I have been told from a very good source...using your own words, that shows me that you have hurt me. And even if you could pull out an excuse from somewhere that made the hurt less...you have fucked up son....and the silence of the past day hasn't helped your case any.
I think the whole world knows that I believe in second chances...I'm listening.....

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: