Tuesday, June 20, 2000

blabbing..blabbery blabbing

Ummm..I'm bored to say the least. Hm. I mean there are thing that I COULD be doing…like running around installing stuff on peoples computers…but I don't much feel like it. I don't know, there is something about a laptop that for some reason inhibits me writing just randomly. OR maybe it is the lack of a boss.
I KNOW no one is going to be like what is she DOING out there, so I am more relaxed. Yeah. That makes sense.

I have become a compulsive checker of my answering machine. I REALLLY want this place, and as I think I am starting to get on the leasing chick's nerves, I have decided not to call THEM until Friday. ArGH. A week and a half LONGER than it was supposed to take, but that is okay. So instead I am frantically calling my voice mail every 20 minutes or so to see if she had called and left a message. See, another reason why I don't need to be in an office of my own. *sighs * The stress is starting to get to me.

I am wearing glasses today. Since I normally wear contacts I tend to forget just how bad my vision really is. For example…I am sitting at a normal distance from the computer screen, working in Word that is at a normal size. If I took my glasses off, I would not be able to see the screen. I would see an expanse of white, with some blackish gray blurs on it. In order to actually SEE the words I would have to put my face roughly six inches away from the screen. *shakes head* and people wonder why I say I CAN'T see. *laughs* In the wrong pair of glasses I would go around living life like Mr. Magoo.

Since I am leaving early (to go to class) and won't get home until late, I think that I might actually go and get some lunch today. I am eating on borrowed time. I have made the firm pledge to myself that when I get to Indy, I will only bring the food that would be allowed under Dr. Atkins Diet, because I AM going to lose this weight. Even if I DON'T get the apartment, Lilly has workout facilities on their campus, and if I do, there is a workout room in the apartment complex. I am not going to go to Jamaica having to wear a ole one piece swim suit with a skirty thing cuz I have thunder thighs and a baby belly.

Nope nope nope. I'mma be slimmer & sexier & all that good stuff. I know I know I have said all of this many times before. But now ihave a goal, and a time line. Besides, at the rate that MY budget is going, I won't have the money to spare for food anyhow. I have decided that the best thing for me to do would be to continue to live like I am living now, like a po' (can't afford the or) and broke college student. Once I have all of my credit card bills paid off I will start having car payments bills to pay off.

Once those are done.. then I think I will start to live big baller style. OH… I KNOW I am odd but the thought of really & truly being able to SAVE money makes me excited. Ah. But I really really want that apartment. Ugh

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: