Wednesday, June 21, 2000

Champange in the Streets!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *deep breath*
I said a WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

*grins* I got the apartment. Now I can let my mind go utterly buck wild and plan & design & plot and so forth & so on. I have a place to live, a job, and almost a degree!!!! *bounces* yes yes yes yes yes
*happy & joyful grin*
Annnnnd... I got a notice in the mail today regarding a magazine subscription that I had paid for but they lost track of me... so I get another year of Popular Photography. Is this a message that it is about time I pull my camera & film back out and start expressing myself again?? *grins* Life is JOOD. and i have an apaaaaaaaarrrtment!!!
*happy sighs* Can things be annny better???


Stay Jazzed.

No comments: