Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I think.....

...that I'll start writing in medium font all the time.
...that I need to start playing the lottery again.
...that I need to be more social and less sleepy.
...that I'm really sick of my boob twinging.
...that I am looking forward to quitting smoking.
...that I need a pedicure, badly.
...that I should go shoe shopping this weekend.
...that I should go clothes shopping too.
...that I should try to update my poetry...and sell it to someone.
...that I should be working on Chapter Five rather than moaning about the need for a nap.
...that maybe we should buy a house.
...that C really needs to pick a freaking car.
...that I need to see if I can get pre-approved for a loan through my credit union again.
...that I need to spend more time with the bookclub...and less time with the tv.
...that I need to start working on my business idea again.
...that really the world needs more love and less bullshit.
...that I'm even boring myself with this.
...that I'm going to go and do some work/write some paragraphs/read some random entries now.

No comments: