Tuesday, July 19, 2005

au revior!!

The family was here, but now they are gone. It was fun having them here - I wish my uncle would have come - but oh well. He's having girlfriend drama. *rolls eyes*


Apparently, the bugs are sitll in love with me. Every TIME I step foot out of the house and am not covered from head to toe, I get bit. The latest is a huge bump on the back of my thigh - ouch, ouch, OUCH!! I actually have a piece of tape on my ankle so that I won't break the skin when I scratch  - and silly me, I left the topical benadryl at home today. *itchscratchitchscraaatch* Ah. I can't wait til I'm no longer itchy.


What else? Got my IUD pulled out yesterday - it's a fascinating little piece of equipment - but it was MUCH bigger than I expected it to be. Hurt like hell pulling it out - she didn't dilate me like they did when they put it in, and ouch. But - the cramps only lasted for about 20 minutes, so no real complaints. I got a Nuvaring and put that in this morning - hopefully the hormones won't make me all crazy & stuff like the pill did - talk about being on an emotional rollercoaster.


What else? Blahblahblehblehbleh.


I still want to go to the ocean. Camping was fun *itchscratch* but - *sigh* I need some ocean.

No comments: