Monday, July 25, 2005

relief....

Oh - I feel SOOO much better. See - I shudder to think of what sort of CHILD I was when I didn't get my nap every day! I was just tired. I went out Friday night, met a new friend (such a cool chick!) and then drug myself home. FORCED myself to stay awake until it was time to get C, made him drive, and then headed back home. I think I crashed almost upon entering the house - which would have made it around 11pm or so. I woke up Saturday around 9am - which is shockingly EARLY for me, and stayed awake until around 4, when I went back to sleep until 10:30 when C got home. WOke up Sunday around - noon, I suppose? - and took little naps on and off all day. Finally went to bed around 11pm, and woke up this morning at *drumroll please* 7:15. Got up, took a shower, and climbed BACK into bed for another half hour, then finally drug my almost late ass to work. Am I still sleepy??? Oh hellllsss yes - can I survive though?? *nodnod*


However! I'm no longer irked - which is a really important thing. Several things happened at work today that would have had me pulling out the Uzi on Thursday (or friday - whenever it was I wrote my previous message) that I just shrugged and moved on from. *deep sigh* Ahh sanity - how wonderful it is.


Umm...dang.....got sucked into work..... YAY!!! Another YAYY!!! for deciding how Jacy got found! and a third YAY!!! for me realizing that I can use my iPod as an external drive, and now have THREE backups for my files - so hopefully I will avoid the HORROR of losing a whole damn chapter (again). Every 5 chapters, I'm printing them out.


More later. Maybe.

No comments: