Monday, December 4, 2006

Boy, it's really been a while.

Hair related - I've been rocking my 'standard' hair style - I've deep conditioned once, and redone my hair about three, maybe four times. I've cowashed once, and that's been about it.

Thanksgiving was nice - wonderful really, until the trip back home (we drove) where we drifted off the side of the road, spun out, hit a tree, and totalled my car. Praise the Gods that we both strolled away (so to speak) - DH had a few bruised ribs, and I had a wee cut on my hand.

It's actually been really nice to be - casual about my hair. I haven't taken a vitamin for two weeks, I haven't been on the boards for OVER two weeks, and the only thing I've purchased was this ultra cool (and cheap) 'gift set' of Nexxus products the day of the accident - dammit, I was stressed, and needed to splurge! I also got a shower comb - seamless - that I LOOOVVVE - it's called a Goody's ouchless, I think, and it will be my travel comb so that I don't have to fret about traveling with my bone comb and potentially breaking it.

I think that I MIGHT - MIGHT - henna my hair this weekend - but then again, I might be out buying a new car this weekend, so really - who knows?

And I'm SOOOO tired. Despite being on 'vacation' the stress of the accident wiped all that out, and I'm sick, and I was out of town again last weekend (though it was WONDERFUL fun in the woods with mah girls - we don't believe in sleeping when we are together), and it's suddenly decided that it's high time that it gets right and cold - IF I go car shopping this weekend, that will most likely be ALL that I do. When I came home from my trip this weekend, DH was in the kitchen, cleaning, and I wanted to fall down and weep with joy because I was DREADING walking into a house that showed that I haven't had a chance to be home and do things proper for almost three weeks!

Okay. I think I'm done, for now - now I must go and catch up!!

No comments: