Tuesday, December 5, 2006

I blame it on the moon...

Because despite having run around all day yesterday, gone to a late night meeting, and not gone to bed until almost 11pm (and dragging ass the whole time), I opened my eyes this morning with the amazing realization that - I wasn't TIRED. I was actually - almost - well, rather well rested. I felt like I had slept for roughly 326 hours straight, cooconed in a warm bath, and rocked by the wind. Okay, a little flowery, but SERIOUSLY. 

I stood in the shower almost in shock - like WOW. I'm really - awake! I haven't felt this awake since - oh, since forever. I felt fresh and clear and clean and really, why was I going around growling at people and making the monster clawing face and seriously considering crying because I just couldn't take the cap off the bottle of water?

Maybe it was the vitamins (that I hadn't been taking for two weeks). Maybe it was the moon (today is the actual full moon rather than the dragging build UP to the full moon). Maybe I just got the last little bit of sleep I needed to no longer be 'sleep deprived'. Maybe it was the hoagie I had giving me jsut the right shot of stinky veggies and meats to fill my belly and rest me right. 

Whatever it was - THANK YOU.  

Though, it IS almost 4pm, and I COULD use a nap. But - well, who doesn't?      

No comments: