Sunday, December 31, 2006

Is 2006 really over???

I know - It's the 31st of December, which means, yeah, 2006 is officially almost over - but - damn....this year just whizzed on by. I'm not ready for time to start to fly by just yet - I want the days to plod by, and for weeks to stretch out into forever. 

Well - the highlights of my year....

  • Made semi-finalist for The Amazing Race 10. Didn't make it any further, can't bear to watch the show anymore.
  • Started leasing to own a house and land from the gov't and the bank - and have actually done a good bit to make it ours.
  • Agreed with The Boy that would would start officially trying for a little Black in 2007.
  • Wrecked my car
  • Attended my first birth
  • Got my first doula client
  • Started and buried several friendships and a woman's group.
  • Hubby went from line cook, to Exec Sous, to Exec in a year (cuz he's the shit, thas why)
  • Paid off all of our debts
  • Made new friends
  • Started walking my spiritual path

2006 has really been a year of new things - new begininnings, new lessons, new awarenesses -  There have been places that sucked, but looking back over the year, my mind is glossing those over, and the highlight blaze out clearly.

I've enjoyed this year. I've learned this year. I've loved this year.

May each of you enjoy more,  learn more, and love & be loved more in 2007 than you were in 2006.... 

Go in Peace! 

K.   

No comments: