Sunday, December 31, 2006

Well, my new style lasted for about 5 days before it was just too matted for me to be happy with it - but still! That's very reasonable - I could alternate this style, and my 'protective' style to give me some alternation.

Anyhow! It's been about 6 months since I've started on this hair journey. My hair is a little shorter than it was when I started (by my choice!), but I have more skills, more knowledge, and a cabinent full of wonderful substances for the health of my hair bot externally and internally. I'm not as healthy as I would like to be overall - in fact, I feel LESS healthy at the end of this year - but that is one of my main goals in the next - to get back on track with the physical changes that I was making, and prepare myself for my next adventure.....

Happy New Year's Yall - may this year be your best year ever!

No comments: