Friday, December 15, 2006

Traveling without Moving....

I'm - content.

Today, I told a friend that over the last few weeks, I've come to accept two things...

1) Looking at it from a global level, we're quite wealthy.

2) People do dumb shit.

I've been enourmously peaceful through/because of those two revalations. While sometimes 'The Hate' (as I like to call it) overwhelms me, and I hate everything breathing within a 20 ft radius (20 yds if I'm driving), most of them time I'm disgustingly zenlike & happy. 

I feel like I'm finally - doing things  - to get me where I want to be. I'm not just standing still, marking time - I'm traveling. And - I'm traveling, without moving, because most of my travel is - mental?  viewpoint? I'm changing, gradually, into the woman that I've always wanted to be, and it feels odd, and lazy, and - far too easy. 

I feel superstious, like everytime I even think of how wonderful things are, I should complain and bewail it, so that mischevious fairies don't come along and screw the whole thing up - and even as I think that, I laugh at how foolish it is - and yet how right it feels. 

It's scary being this - satisfied. It's not like I WANT drama in my life - it's just that - I've never lived a life as - suitable - to me as this one is. I'm worried that - I'm scared that I might start to take it for granted, and that I might lose sight of how precious and wonderful and lovely my life is.   

*grins* So. New and new and new.

I'm happy.

No comments: