Thursday, December 28, 2006

Delightful...

Life is delightful, which means I have nothing to bitch about, which means I'm not writing much. I know, I know, I suck.

My birthday is in a few weeks! I've asked hubby to get me a new iPod, as well - I COULD ask for jewelry, but I'd rather get something REALLY useful. And - and - I'll be finally able to go back to the gym!  I'm trying to sweet talk mom into giving us a matresses (but I hope she doesn't because then I would feel beholden and leechly), but I suspect she'll send me something I would have never expected anyhow.

I'm going to be 30! Me & mom were laughing today about how the older I get, the younger she seems - it's really kinda cool. I don't feel anything vaguely near APPROACHING thirty - is this what it's supposed to feel like?  Maybe it's the fact that I'm joyful rather than mournful - hell, I'm still ALIVE! And I'm rich!  

Anyhow. Since I have nothing to say, I was hoping ya'll would inspire me.

Ask me a question about anything, ask me to take a picture of anything, or ask me a question that needs a picture to answer it..... whatever.

Gimme SOMETHING ya'll!  

No comments: