Monday, December 18, 2006

So, because I think I'm super woman....

This is all the stuff I would LIKE to get done before the turn of the year....it will be added to as I think of more stuff.

  • Lasanga compost the future garden area - I've got cardboard, and I've got newspaper, and I've got carpet to keep it all in place - I just need to hie my ass out there and get 'er done!
  • Prime & Paint the bathroom - it's the only room left in the house that we have paint for, and is READY to be dealt with. We have paint for the kitchen, but.....
  • Tear down the wallpaper in the kitchen - it needs to be taken down, so we can paint. I'm thinking that we need to paint BEFORE we tear out the counters, so that we can see just how our selected countertop will work in there.
  • Measure the bloody counters in the kitchen to figure out how much it's gonna cost us to get it done. I am pretty certain I don't want to know the answer, but dammit, I want to use my dishwasher! (I should be able to fit this one in easily).
  • Sew the pillow for my shrine area
  • Fix the damn soffit in front of the side door that has been driving me batshit since it broke.

Hmmm... that's all I can remember this very instant - I'm sure I'll come back and update more. For a while there, I was considering reinsulating the attic, but Merrph. It scares me, and considering C's working hours, he won't be around to help, so, nevermind. 

  • Make myself a skirt or two.
  • Put away all of our clothes in the lovely bedroom furniture  
  • Wash EVERYTHING.
  • File the huge basket of papers/important info  

No comments: