Wednesday, February 12, 2003

*Survey*

I rarely do surveys - most of them are'nt quirky enough. This one though, I've actually NEVER seen before. AND it's quirky.

The materialistic items in one's life say a great deal about that person. From wallets/purses to socks, everyone's property tells a different story. What does your story tell?

WALLET: Don't carry one. I have a case from work that I carry my palm pilot (also from work) in, and it holds my cards and money and such.
HAIRBRUSH: Haven't brushed my hair in well over two years.
TOOTHBRUSH: Braun 3D - my dentist & my mother trotted out the specter of peridontal disease to get me to buy one.
JEWELRY worn daily: My engagement ring on my left hand, a silver hawaai'n flower ring with a plain yellow gold band (my original engagement ring) on the middle finger of my right hand, and an upper ear piercing that I don't even know HOW to take out. I usually also wear earrings, a necklace and a bracelet, but whether I wear them and what they look like depends on what I'm wearing.
SOCKS: Ugh. Trouser socks mostly. The occasional pair of tights with a skirt. Once the weather stays over 50 degrees - no more socks for me.
PILLOW COVER: Um. Brown and Rusty gold. Goes with the sheet set.
BLANKET: A hand me down down comforter that my mommy gave me when I went to college.
COFFEE CUP: A big bluish-green cup that was calling my name in the Dollar Store one night.
SUNGLASSES: None right now. I tend to buy at least 4 or 5 pairs a year as they either vanish, get scratched or break. I hate paying more than ten bucks for a pair.
PANTIES: Lane Braynt for the cute ones- some remmants from college for the not cute ones. I do have enough that I know that I NEED to wash clothes when I run out of cute ones, but I can still easily go for another 2 weeks.
SHOES: That I own? Hmm... maybe about 10 pairs? I usually only wear 3 or 4 or them though - I should go through my closet and throw the rest away.
NAIL POLISH: Right now none - I told my nail guy to take the polish off, and I never got around to repolishing. I usually either go with an American Manicure, or something from OPI. I heart OPI.
HANDBAG: I own one. It's cute, black pleather - got it from Payless Clearance section.
KEYCHAIN: Um. A bunch of discount cards from drug and grocery stores. A little Habitat for Humanity cutout.
COMPUTER: Don't own one of my own - my work work one is a Compac Evo, my home work one is a Compaq POS.
FAVORITE TOP: An adorable gray shirt I found while I was stuck in Canada. Regretfully, it's now too damn big. Do I still wear it? Of course I do.
FAVORITE PANTS: Um. My bootcut low rise stretch Lane Bryant jeans. I've got a fabulous ass in those jeans.
SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER:Patene Pro-V Deep Cleanse Shampoo, and either the Hydrating Curls or the Color Care Conditioner.
SOAP: Dr. Bonners All Natural Almond or Peppermint soap. I use the peppermint is the summer only because my skin is oilier then.
PERFUME: Hm. Pi by Givenchy. I need to buy more.
CD IN THE STEREO RIGHT NOW: At home - JazzyFatNastees. In the car - Pink. At work - usually nothing since I don't have any headphones.
IN THE FRIDGE: Oh god. A bunch of protienly like stuff.
TELEVISION: It's a Panasonic 34" (I think) that I got for 60% off from Sears because someone returned it. Yes, it broke twice in the first week I had it, but it was still under warrenty.
STEREO: No clue, it's a handmedown from Corey.
TELEPHONE: Something black and cordless - but I never use it.
CELLPHONE: It's a little Nokia one. I use it as my cellphone, my house phone and my I-hate-telemarketers (when they call me though I DO sympathize with the fact that a job is a job.) phone.

That was FUN!

No comments: