Monday, March 28, 2005

ASL & Spanish: Signing, Speaking & Signifying!

Spanish: This one is actually going to be pretty simple I think, as both C & I want to learn Spanish. So - we are (once we get our computer back) going to get some computer courses, and learn independantly, and try to speak mostly (80%) Spanish at home - that way, we will always have someone to practice with. We need to figure out which software we want - there are so many options!
Rosetta Stone
Berlitz
Learn Spanish Like Crazy!
Complete Immersion


ASL: I'm going to need to find a class for that, as I'm not comfy with the idea of learning it online - I figure that there has to be a load of cultural issues, as well as body language that I would need to learn and which isn't going to be accessible online. So - I've been looking online, and it seems that the main places that have ASL classes are churches - and as I am not a church-going woman, I wouldn't be really comfy with taking advantage of their resources. So - that search is still continuing.


 


 

No comments: