Friday, March 25, 2005

Backsliding

So....I'm running out of clothes. Not because the weather is too warm. Not because the clothing doesn't fit the new dress code (though it is a little out of sync).  Not because I didn't pack enough...no - because I'm getting fatter again. Again. And I know exactly why.  *sigh* My eating is seriously out of control - seriously. And it's not really the quantities - cuz I've learned how to control those, but - it's the utter CRAP that I eat. I mean, seriously - it's like JUNK food. Ugh.
I'm going to go and look for a fitness center and get a personal trainer. I figure that I will go at least three times a week, and maybe see the trainer once a week - that way I'll have someone (NOT C.) kicking my ass, making me guilty, and basically shoving me down the path that I really want to be on.


So. Yeah. I am going to have to buy some new clothes. I'm considering getting ugly stuff. *sigh* I need to get some shoes fixed too.


*sigh*

No comments: