Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Happy, happy!

So - our anniversary was last night - we went out to a ADORABLE little local restaurant (thanks Bellisa!) called Paulettes. They sat us in the back, right in front of a little courtyard area, and it was soo nice. We were appropiately smoochy and lovey the whole time, and we figured out what would be a cool 1st (well, I figured it out) for us - and something that would last. I'm going to get a nice journal and on each anniversary (starting with this one) we will write where we think that we will be by the next year, and then once next year gets here, we will write where we actually are - AND write where we think we will be next year. Over the years, it's going to become a lovely memory of our marriage and how it's grown and changed and how we've grown and changed - so in general, MOST exciting.


Work is still slow - I am honestly going to start going bonkers - I really don't have ANY responsibilites other than looking over peoples' shoulder, and I want to move much faster than that. *le sigh* At least the days go by really fast.


Getting a little paranoid about the apartment - we went there on Saturday to pick up the mail, and there was only one piece of mail there, and the guy who is currently living there seemed very confused by the fact that we were going to be moving in in less than a week. *sigh* I swear, if this place isn't ready by Friday (including clean carpets and a spotlessly clean space) I'm going to be a very grumpy girl - this hotel isn't bloody cheap. And! My first paycheck was sent to Indy (GAH!!!!!!) so - we really don't want to have to stay there any longer than needed.


Okay. I'm done for now - off to eavesdrop.


 

No comments: