Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Multiple quickies

Okay - there are going to be several entries today - it's fascinating how I fall in and out of OD - this is clearly a high time for me. 




General: Heard back from the leasing agent - we are all good for moving in on Friday and getting the keys TOMORROW!! How much does that freaking rock? I'm going to try and see if I can get off of work early on Friday - but at least we can move all of our crap in Thursday night, and I don't have to worry about scatterbrain boy leaving something in the hotel - AGAIN.

Work: Actually have stuff to do today - it won't take me all day - but still! STUFF! :)


Money: Have I mentioned how my paycheck has been sent BACK to Indiana? No? *groans* So yes - that's happened, and it's going to be a little tight for the first month or so - gah!


okay - that's all for now. :)

No comments: