Wednesday, March 2, 2005

*twitchtwitchtwitch* edited

*blink*


I've got utterly nothing to say. Nothing at all. I miss my books - work isn't keeping me busy enough to not think. *twitch* I have a 1:1 with my boss in a few minutes - I've found out that he knows for sure now, and I kknow that he knows that I know he knows (if ya know what I mean) and it's really freaking odd to not be able to talk about it and tell him officially. Dammit. I'm going to call home....or more accurately, call my home and see if I have any messages.
No messages. Dammit.


Gah! Meeting - thank god!


Edited:
*laugh* That was actually - rather easy. He asked me if the rumors were true (gotta love the damn grapevine) and I admitted that they were. He then congratulated me (congratulated!!?!) and we started making plans for my replacement. Holy Moly. That was actually, REALLY easy. I called the HR chickie to find out if they had gotten my paperwork....but she wasn't at her desk. At least I left her a message and she'll hopefully call me back. It might have been her lunch time, as they are an hour ahead (behind? behind I think) Indiana. So - I'm going to need to change the dates on my resignation letter, and cruise on.
Less twitchy - but I really wish she would call me back!

No comments: