Wednesday, March 30, 2005

ARRRRRRRRRRRggggghhh!!

So - soooo pissed right now. Just got off the phone with the woman from the moving company, and she's saying that she has no record of us setting a move in date - which is SUCH bull as I KNOW that we talked about it from the simple fact that I wanted to move in on the 2nd (Saturday) and she said that the company would not cover the overtime fees, so we were scheduled to move in on Friday.  GAHHHHHHHHHHH!
Because she 'didn't know' now, we will have the APARTMENT ready on Friday, but all of our stuff won't get in there until Tuesday. *cusses quietly* I'm sooo very irked - I'm sick of living in a hotel really, and the fact that we're going to have to move into ANOTHER one is just - ARGH! *frowny face*


I mean - it's not like it's a major thing (besides having to pay for four more days in a hotel) it's just - *sigh* disappointing I guess. I'm sick of being in a hotel, and I was really looking forward to having all this weekend to move in and unpack in out new place. Blech. I'll get over it - but it's just - aggravating.


I guess I need to find another hotel now - we can get one cheaper as at least the cats can move in. Hah!


Dammit.


 

No comments: