Friday, March 4, 2005

Life...

Okay. Things are going pretty well. This is going to be a bulleted entry (see - that's how you KNOW there is too much crap going on in my head!)



  • Have a list of 8 apartments - me & C have fallen in LOVE with one place (just the description and the pictures) expensive - ooohhh expensive - but gorgeous! We are going to go down to Memphis next weekend to check them all out, and hopefully pick one.

  • The mover-type dude should be at the apartment now doing the survey to figure out how long it's going to take to pack us up. Packing on the 16th, moving on the 18th, my last day at work is the 17th.

  • Got my bonus today! Am going to go home, find the 401(k) loan info, and pay that biaatch off!

  • Going home tonight and going to go through all of my books so that I can cart them to the HalfPrice Bookstore tomorrow and get some luche.

  • Need to drop off the library books I have now.

  • Need to call the OB/GYN and cancel my appointment.

  • Need to talk to the leasing company about breaking my lease.

  • Need to get a new copy of the title for my car

  • Need to get online access to the insurance company

  • Need to get a moving checklist


I think that's about it......as far as I can recall right now.  *sigh* So fast and so slow all at once. Le GAH!


Edited: I work fast! I love lists!

No comments: