Thursday, March 17, 2005

It's tiiimmmmeeee.....................

Man....I can't wait till the DM fixes the setting to allow you to KEEP your font preferences. Dang it.


Okay - last day. The movers are at my house as we speak (as I type?) and I've called Corey about 12 times so far to ask/remind him about stuff. Fun!! Had to call the hotel and book a room for tonight as well - there's no way in hell we are going to be able to stay there tonight.
Also, I cancelled the cleaning person. It was going to cost 200.00 - to get back a 99.00 deposit that they are keeping ANYWAY because we broke the damn lease. *sigh* Stupid, really. So- screw em.


Onto the list!!



  • Find/rent a pump to empty the waterbed - C should be getting this today - pump was gotten, we slept in the bed last night, and by the time  I left for work this morning, it was half empty.

  • Schedule for all the utilities to be turned off - doing this tonight (I said tonight last night, but I'm a procrastinating woman, and I'm going to do it tonight - really!) Hah! I couldn't even DO it at night cuz everyone was closed, so I JUST did this this morning.

  • Figure out what to pack for the two week break -important documents (I can't find my SS card) PS2, clothes, toiletries, some books..... That's as done as it's going to be, since anything that I didn't pack, is getting packed now anyhow so........

  • Get bigger cat carrier with portable litter box - C should be getting this today - got it! They are actually in it now so that the movers can leave the door open.

  • Start throwing shit away - HAH! - did all that we could do last night and once again, if it ain't been thrown away yet is gettin packed!

  • Get brakes fixed before we leave

  • Drop off cable modem/reciever/remote

  • Debate with C about whether we need a trailer or not.

  • ...


Ooohh look - the only undone stuff is the stuff I just added! Swwwweeeeetttt!


Work? Ummm......yeah - not doing much of that today. Actually just got off the phone with him, and I'm going to have to run home and pick up the pump so that it gets returned on time. so that might mean a late lunch... hmm hmm...or an early lunch and an early meeting...hmmm...... I'll figure something out.


 

No comments: