Tuesday, March 29, 2005

SLACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's really kinda scary how FAST the weight comes back on. My neck is getting thick, I can't fit ANY of the post weight loss clothes, and I'm getting back the cellulite. ew. Ew. EW. And we ain't even going to TALK about what's going in my mouth *shakes head*
So - me & the Boy have decided that our lovely vacation from Atkins is going to be OVAH once we get into the new place - and I can definitely live with that. My addition (cuz food changes alone don't work for me) - is I'm going to HAVE to start exercising. My plan is three pronged:



1: Hire a fitness trainer with a session once a week
2: Exercise three days a week at the workout facility on campus
3: Swim twice a week (learn how to first!)



The fitness trainer will keep me on the straight and narrow, the closeness of the fitness center leaves me no excuses and the swimming is just plain fun!


Hmmm.... I might see if I can get a trainer at a place that has a pool. Hmmm......... more on this later.

No comments: