Tuesday, May 22, 2001

Another Meaningless Entry

*deep breath* *reaalllly deep breath* Okay. I’m about to go BATTY. It’s cruel and unusual punishment to be both tired and bored, and yet forbidden from going to sleep…and your feet hurt too much to just wander around in order to wake yourself up. Cruel and unusual punishment I say. I can’t chat to anyone online as my company was smart enough to block that, none of my favorites are writing on the OD… *sighs* And FoxTrot is starting to get just a little dull…and the fact that the part that I am reading now is all about summer vacation reallllly doesn’t help either. I’m so tired I am seriously considering calling a cab to take me home tonight… damn the bus. *sighs*

Well… cleaned out the change jar at work and I have LOADS of change in there. I have a mug from school on my desk and most of the change that I have from lunch or coffee I just dump the coins in. Hmm… I only took out the silver stuff, and I will take that home and dump it in my random coin jar there. That jar saved my ass many a day while I was in school, letting me scrounge up just a dollar or two for lunch. :) It’s a useful habit to keep.

Ohhhh… I might have some work to do at some point in time in the future. *rolls eyes* I swear, these people like to torment me… one week I am almost in heaven… the next week I have been thrown back into purgatory…if it last for more than a week then.. and only then…am I in hell.
Blather blather blah blah blah.

Hm. I could be off hunting for a cheaper internet access provider. *yawwwwnnnn* maybe later. *grins* See… I’m bored AND laz.y… such an ugly combination.

Hm. My toes don’t hurt when I take my shoes off. *wiggles toes cheerfully* Man…I have vacationitis. I know I’m about to be out of here so I am acting like I’m practically gone.

*hums happily to self* ahhhh.. work work work. How wonderful.

DAMN! Of course, the moment… the very moment that I actually get work to do… the damn system goes down. *rolls eyes in utter disgust* Computers.

Stay Jazzed

No comments: