Tuesday, May 22, 2001

Before Lunch - After Lunch

Hm. I think today will be a day of prolific entries. I actually feel like writing, and there is not a damn thing else going on here today. What’s going on in my life?? Nothing much. I feel so much better after the Bra Rant, but *shrugs* I don’t know. I finished reading poppyseed’s diary, so that wonderful source of entertainment is gone.

Hmm. Lunch. What a delightful interruption to the day. There was a ‘cookout’ here, that due to the weather they moved inside. Food wasn’t half bad. I have noticed that I eat a lot less now. *shrugs* I’m just not as hungry, and I get full a lot quicker. Good bad.. I don’t know… I’m just working with it.

I have changed my mind…I’m not going jean shopping tonight. I’m tired, I’m certainly wearing the wrong shoes, and I need to wash clothes. I haven’t worn these shoes in a while (professional looking heels rather than my usual summer sandals) and my toes are NOT happy about being slammed into confinement once again. *sighs* Besides I’m just TIRED. I need to get my rest… there is nothing worse than going on vacation and wasting a day or two just getting your rest. I think I’m going to duck out of here a little early too… especially if it stays this dead.

Hm. I guess I will have to go back to reading comics to pass the time. Fox Trot is hilarious….

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: