Tuesday, May 22, 2001

Go SpeedRacer Go!

Ugh. So tired so tired so tired. After I left work yesterday, I ran home (not literally.. trust me) changed clothes as it was getting a little chilly, hopped n another bus and began my Cat Carrier adventures. I didn’t get back home until 10:30. Ugh. I feel like I have been running full blast for the past few days, even though I really don’t think that I have been. *shrugs* Anyhow…
Tonight’s plans are to wash clothes, do my hair, hopefully talk to Cheffy, and maybe pack. Ugh. I was hoping to be able to pack light, but looking at the weather forecasts that may not be a good idea. A cold Jazzy is a grumpy Jazzy, as we all know, and so I won’t be able to pack my usual light summer wear. *sighs* Hm. This is an EXCELLENT excuse to buy a new pair of jeans. *thinks* I would have to do it tonight, as Gio has a vet appointment tomorrow and I am leaving Thursday morning. *sighs* Well. My money isn’t TOO shabby, for a week long fun trip in the sun. And then there are only two weeks after that when I get back before the next pay day so… I should be set. *sighs* Yeah… I’mma go and get some jeans tonight. Old Navy I’m thinking…they tend to have cool stuff in roomy sizes.

*yawns* It’s sad. It’s only quarter till nine ad I can’t WAIT until today is over.

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: