Friday, May 18, 2001

Recap

Welll… I finally have a chance to settle down and actually write an entry. This week has been rather hectic (work –wise) and as we all know that I don’t believe in getting on the computer at home (it’s just so inconvenient) I haven’t had a real chance to write. Now, most of the documentation is done, the system is going down at noon, and life is just generally laid back.
I’ve had a good week…full of work. I’ve been getting here early and actually WORKING until I wanted to leave… or until I ‘had’ to leave I should say…one of the ugly parts about riding the bus. I feel like OS much more of a valuable part of the team now, like I really can make a difference. :)
Ummm… what else? Personal life? *rolls eyes in utter disgust* Okay… I really don’t know WHAT the hell Cheffy is tripping on. Or even if he is tripping…but I am going to have to sit down with him and have another talk with him. *shrugs* I haven’t talked to him all week. I page him occasionally and leave a message…he doesn’t call me back. I can’t call him at home because… his phone still isn’t turned on. HE hasn’t called me in days. The last time he was at my house …Tuesday I think it was…he was in a stank mood, and thus I was in a stank mood too. *rolls eyes* The part that pisses me off the most is that he is being stank because I told him (no asking.. I TOLD him) that if he was going to treat my house as a second home, then I expected him to pay for it like it was his second home. I wasn’t asking for too much… and I wasn’t even asking him to pay part of the rent… all I was asking was that the stuff that he uses, he either replaces or gives me money for… in other words, don’t freaking use me. *shrugs* Yeah, it was partially my fault because I LET him do it in the first place… but… *rolls eyes* really… I’m NOT interested in adopting a child at this point in my life, and if he is going to sulk and act bitchy and distance himself from me because I ask him to do what he should have been doing anywaaaayyy… *shrugs* Fuck Him. I love the man to no end, but I will not be taken advantage of. And until this is clear, any kind of relationship that we have will be strained.
Anywayy.. on to more fun topics. I went to the mall downtown yesterday, and found out that the World of Discovery was going out of business. OF course, I had to go in there and go mad mad shopping… I ended up with two “make your own beaded hair decorations” kits, and a stress puzzle for the office. I’m gonna have fun with the bead kits… I have been itching to make some hair jewelry so I can decorate my locs. I don’t want to color them again, because I think the first time I colored them dried them out, and I have horrrid split ends that I am afraid to cut off. So I’m just going to do the whole sun-lightening thing, and some hair jewelry. I want to have some stuff created to match the outfits that I am taking to DC with me so I can have lovely coordinating jewelry. *grins* I am sooooo excited about this trip.
Gio is GROWING so fast. In the…has it been three weeks? Since I got him, he has lost a lot of that kittenish look. When he runs it isn’t the odd little rocking kitten run, but a more normal cat run. His tail isn’t half as attitudinal now, I guess it was just too short to hang down *LOL*. He still wakes me up at like 5:00am… but today he let me sleep. I really don’t want to take him to the kennel, but I am not going to rely on Cheffy to take care of my little precious. I hope he doesn’t get toooo mad at me. Giovanni that is.
*yawns* I’m sleepy, so I’m off to read more of Poppyseed’s diary (she a good one guys..a really great read… go and read!!!)

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: