Tuesday, May 1, 2001

Last Licks

It’s quite sad. I have *thinks* three (four really.. but the other one is done and graded, but I could get a better grade) assignments to do in 8 days, and all I can think about is hmmmm… I wonder how much of the house I should clean?? I mean I HAVE a reasonable reason… I don’t want Giovanni to get into anything that she shouldn’t while I’m out of the house. However, what BETTER excuse to not do work? Also, I’m frantic to find a kitten flea collar. I’m totallllllly paranoid about fleas considering I have wall to wall carpet. Can you say HORROR?? *sighs* So many choices, so little timeeeeee…..

I have realized what my main issue with my job is. I don’t have enough to do. I have wayyy too much freaking free time that I could be using so much more usuefully doing stuff that I need to be doing. I mean if my job only truly takes up about 50% of my day, why can’t I just be here for THAT long?? But of course get paid for a full day’s worth of work… since that is what I wold be doing. *sighs* Anyyywayyyy…


Hmmm… not too bad. Altogether it is only going to cost me about 210.00 for all of Giovanni’s ‘treatments’, spots and spay. If she turns out to be a he, it will be even cheaper (the whole nip & tuck thing is so much easier on boy kitties than girl kitties). I am STILL so thrilled that I have a kitty. Be warned, my next few entries will surely be all about my kitty. *LOL* I will try to keep the salacious titles down to a minimum though. *grins* *does a little happy dance* *growls at the thought of the meanies who cut her whiskers*

Argh! Something else I have to do.. I have GOT to wash my hair… it has been bugging me for the past few days but I have been avoiding it as I am out of my fave shampoo…and haven’t stopped anywhere to get it. Soooo….As I am going to go right PAST the store that sells it tonight.. *sighs* I might as well pick that up so that I can wash my hair tonight too…I think that what I will do is get al of the other stuff out of the way (hair, house, cat shopping) tonight, so that for the rest of the week I will have NO MORE excuses!!! (Ohh.. look at me trying to get my life into order) *sssiiiigggghhhs*

Okay…Only 40 more minutes… then shoooooppppiinnggg!!! And cleeeannniinnngggg!!!

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: