Wednesday, May 9, 2001

Freeeeddoomm....

I’m FREEEEE!! Free at last free at Last!

No… I didn’t dump the darling (though THAT conversation will be touched on later) I just took my final for this class, and I am prettttyyy darn sure that I aced it. Or even if I didn’t ace it, I got the C that I need to pass! Free! Free! It’s odd, especially considering precisely how LITTLE work I did in that class… but I’m relived. Finally… I will really and truly have a B.S.

Speaking of BS (don’t you just LOOOVVVEE the segue) me and Cheffy had the ‘talk’ yesterday. *sighs* It’s rather hard to convince a person who is under the assumption that they ARE already doing the right thing that what they are doing is just NOT up to snuff. I think I got it through his remarkably thick head though. My quarters are off limits. The body wash he said he didn’t notice…which I find hard to believe considering it was like in the BACK of all my other shower stuff, with several other soaps in front of it… *rolls eyes*, the detergent is off limits, he said he will stop getting pay per view, and the phone is handled. Ugh. I am soooooo damn passive it’s aggravating. It get on my own nerves sometimes. And I guess it wouldn’t be as hard to talk about those kind of things if he was THERE when I noticed them.. but as he rarely is… I have to store up my bitching for the next time I see him. And usually the last thing I am thinking about is bitching *wiggles of eyebrows* anyhow. I don’t know. I’ll see how I feel about the ‘change’ in status. Ugh

I got a harness for the little kitty today. I figure since he likes to ‘explore’ so danngone much he might like to be able to go outside and wander about. One of my coworkers has a Irish setter (I think that is what it is... it’s a Toto) and she had gotten a harness for her, but it was too small.. so she gave it to me. Cool huh? All I have to get now is a leash…and convince Gio to wear it. Speaking of which. I still have not gotten the pictures from the place yet. I will post them tomorrow… I’m sure.

Speaking of tomorrow, I’m about to be off for a looonnng weekend. I’m taking Friday off (for no good reason) and ahhh.. it’s gonna be great. I don’t know what (if anything) I will do. I know right now all I want to do is go to sleep. *yyaaaawwwwwnnn*

Um. I think I’m leaving kind early today. *nods* Yup yup

Stay Jazzed

No comments: