Wednesday, May 16, 2001

Ceeeleeebration Time... come ON!

*SCREAMMMMSSS*

*DANCES AROUND*

*LAUGHS OUT LOUD*

Oh my gooodddddddddd!!!!! I’m DONE ya’ll… officially completely and TOTALLY DONE!!! I’mma get my DEGREE (finally)!! I got my grades from the teacher.. and I got a B out of the CLASS! I got a high B on the final (which was WAAYY more than I needed to pass) and I am DONE! *grins* You have just no clue about how THRILLLED I am. It’s odd… I have felt like a sham for a while cuz I KNEW I hadn’t really graduated just yet…. But I’m DONE now. I took a quick screaming break in my head… since I am at work. Thrilled ya hear me??? It wasn’t as if I was really worried about not having passed the test/class… it is just that now that I have.. and I KNOW that I am done…. Man you can’t tell me NOTHIN!!! *giggles and grins* Man… I wanna call my momma… but I don’t have her danggone work number. : ) So you guys ar the first to know…. : )

Um.. what else?? I talked to most of my friends last night about me coming over.. : ) It’s gonna be fun. I gotta talk to my main sista sukey today and see what her schedule looks like so that I know when I am going to go up to Philly. *wiggles* Life is good ya’ll.

I’m reading “The Broke Diaries” man…. Talk about bringing back memories. I ain’t allowed to complain about money NO more. Cuz I do remember those days… and mercy knows I’m doing a lot better now. Ow I understand more how people just start spending more money without even realizing it… *sighs*

Well.. I gotta do some work.. I just had to share my joy right quick.

*grins*

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: