Friday, May 4, 2001

Double Vision

Well.. I hate it when I’m right. Cheffy didn’t come over. *sighs* Men. Anyway… I had the oddest dream about it last night. I dreamt that he sent me an email that said he was going home to take came of some business, and that when I wanted him to come back to give him a call. *sighs* I don’t know. He’s going north to visit his family this weekend…and I have a very much so not good feeling about this. *shrugs* I don’t know why...but…I’m worried. *sighs* I hope he doesn’t get into too much madness with his brother.

Anyway….Gio’s visit to the vet went well. He is a healthy little mite, except for the totally gross amount of ear mites he had…I’m surprised the poor baby could hear. He also got his shots, and got a blood test for feline leukemia. He’s allll healthy. And he doesn’t have fleas. They gave me some advantage to put on him, but I left him alone last night. Once we got home, he slept for like 4 hours. The vet said that he might have a low fever and that he would sleep a lot, so I wasn’t worried. He is such an adventurous little man…I definitely want to get him a harness and leash so that we can go out on walks and stuff. I’m sure he will love it. I’m slowly getting over the fact that he likes Cheffy more than me… *shrugs* I think it something in the way he smells. *grins* I think he slept on some of his clothes last night, as when I was looking for him this morning he came out of the second bedroom where Cheffy keeps some of his clothes looking all sleepy eyed. *sighs* Ah well.

I haven’t done a damn thing with my homework all week. Monday I was sick, Tuesday I was cleaning, Wednesday, I brought the computer home, but forgot the disk drive and thus could not get the stuff I had already started on, Thursday I was going to the vet, and that bring me to today. *siiigghs* And god knows I still don’t want to do it. But I’m gonna crank out something. I want to be done by Monday, so I can study for the final on Monday and Tuesday night. God I can’t wait to be DONE with this crap.

Blagh.



Yeech. I wrote almost a whole entry about my man and my cat.. and somehow it just felt like the biggest load of shit ever. Not saying that I’m not thrilled with both of them in my life, but dammit I act like that is it sometimes. Like who I am is spanned by cat, job, man, school. I’m sick of it myself, and I’m sick of writing about it. I miss writing about me, what I’m feeling and into. I know that my diary is going to vary a lot, sometimes it will be just a factual rendering of my life and other times it will be a deep examination of my navel (which I have never been able to do…examine my navel that is. My boobs are too big) and other times it will just be a random outpouring of Mercy knows WHAT.
I think that I am getting sick of myself. Makes no sense? I’m sick of me being ME. I’m tired of just being… so fucking nonchalant. UGH!!! Part of the reason that I started exercising was so that I could start a change within myself… start a shift some where. I’m tired of doing the some thing every day. But as te weather is getting better, I really don’t have an excuse to go home every day. *sighs* I’m tired of talking about it.

Blagh.

Jazzed.

No comments: