Friday, May 18, 2001

What Next (part 2

Okay... a few note replies

1) Thanks for the updates about what the Immaculate Conception truly is, but in Gibbon's Rise and Fall, the point was that Mary had NOTHING to do with the idea of conceiving Christ except as a incubator. She had no choice in the matter... you see? Once she was filled with the Divine Sperm (and she was told… not given the option) all that mattered was that she carry the child to term.

*smiles* Now I am going to have to go home and re-read the book. Anyone who might be interested in a rather fascinating exploration of gender roles and far far far far right conspiracies might want to pick this book up and read it. Sheri Tepper has some fascinating...thoughts on gender.

2) I know the fact about pills not allowing you to ovulate (mainly because they fool your body into thinking you are pregnant anyhow). I was just making the point of how ‘some people’ come up with the craziest things.

*sighs*

Relating to another Entry:
I'm trying to decide if I should be thrilled that enough random people are reading me that I got half assedly sniped, or if I should be pissed that I got half assedly sniped.

Stay Jazzed.

No comments: