Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Exploring....

Okay, so - I'm going to try the 'new' format. I DO like the way it looks - I just wish that the font's of the title bars and junk could be chosen (largely cuz I HATE HATE HATE Arial. Ugh!) and my notes & shtuff.  I found the PERFECT picture (thanks Jules! I didn't use yours, but it gave me an idea that led down the right track), but of course, the bloody thing won't upload.


Let's see - what's new? *grins* I write too dang much, don't let enough time go for sthuff to happen.


This whole getting paid only once a month thing is - irksome. I need a more frequent reminder of why I'm here - gah! And it's not that it's not enough work to do - cuz it is, really - it's just dull, dull, DULL. *yawn* And I get sleepy way too quick. And, I'm really not 'cool' with anyone here yet, and therefore eat lunch alone (and I keep freaking forgetting to bring my current book to work). Anyhow, I do try to wait until as late as possible before I go to lunch - that way the day seems a little shorter. And the fact that today is nasty, nasty, nasty, really doesn't help much either. *le sigh*


Hmm... I should check my auction to see how close I am to winning that battery. Have I mentioned already how much of a screwing I'm going to have to take to get my laptop back in working order? Then OA had to go and show off this LOVELY little laptop desk. I want, I want! Umph. Up to 66 dollars, with 3 days left. I bid up to 100.00 - I refuse to pay more than that for a battery offa Ebay, considering a brand new one is 130.00. Sheesh. Hmmm....maybe I should look for a screen online too - take the one I have out, see what kind it is, and bid on a new one. I installed a hard drive, it should be THAT much harder to install an new LCD screen.


Almost 12:30..... lunch soon, I think. No books! Gah! Oh! But I do need to go to Target to get a new purse as I ripped the strap off of the old one, and I'm sure I can find a nice trashy magazine - maybe I'll get that LYING 'All Shapes' issue of Vogue (all shapes under a size 8, they mean!).


 

No comments: