Friday, April 8, 2005

uuurgghhh.....

So - over the last few days I have had the WORST indigestion - it feels like ANYTHING I eat or drink sits on my stomach, and after about an hour turns into a painful backache causing, bloated mess of ick in mah belly.  Ughha. And then - the only thing that I think will solve the issue (or at least this is what my brain/belly is telling me) is a lucious Greek dinner - but the best Greek place in town (and the one RIGHT up the street from us) (Melos Taverna) is CLOSED for renovations!! *waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* So - I'm going to haveto go to Mojo's and get me some tabuli and some hummus and some feta cheese and some yummmmylicious food in general *drools in delight*


Maybe it's the coffee - esp. considering that I feel like ick right now, and I haven't eaten anything since like *thinks* 7pm last night? Largely BECAUSE mah belly is all craptastic & stuff. *ugh* *laugh* I wonder if it's my bra just pressing down on my belly wrong - *sigh* I sooo need to make another Vicki's run and get some more of these fabulous bras - I think my favorites are losing their spring (or I'm just wearing one too long....).
Or maybe it's the sickeningly consistent diet of fast food that I've been having for lunch. I know it's a clear sign that I've been eating waayyy too much crap when the only thing that really sounds appetizing to eat is salad. or Greek - which is a variety of salads presented in a way that goes waayyyy beyond any run of the mill salad bar.


Bleh. Tums (as nasty as they are) would be LOVERLY right now.

No comments: