Monday, April 25, 2005

Mondaze

Uuuugggghhh....so sleepy. soooo sleepy. And COLD. Damn - I have no room to complain about temps in the low 60's considering some of my faves are still getting SNOW, but damn! It's cold!


I don't feel like doing ANY work today, but I've actually gotten some stuff done. I need to finalize one more thing before the end of the day, but as it's only 3pm (hell! 3! maybe I do need to get on that!) there's no rush.


Let's see - what else? Me & C are a pair of crotetchy old folx - didn't leave the house except for a quick trip to Home Depot and the grocery store - what fun! What delight! *gag* I wanted to go out this weekend, but it was cold. *excuses excuses* At least I know that we have an 'event' next weekend!!
I'm trying to find someplace to get my laptop fixed at - I'm bidding on a battery on eBay, as I refuse to spend 129.00 for a damn BATTERY considering I know that I'm going to have to spend at least 500.00 getting the blankety blankety blank blank screen fixed. *sigh* It's still cheaper than a brand new 2000.00 computer. Gah! Gagnacious!
I've spent most of the 401(k) money - I've got a heap of money orders behind me that are going to all kinds of different people. I've paid of the lease break fee - which I get reimbursed for, so that rocks, and with the money that's left, we will most likely get some furniture.  What did I do for ME with the money? Eh. All that belongs in another entry (which, as I'm procrastinating dreadfully, will be written right after this one).


What else? tired! Have I mentioned that already? And I've actually got junk to do tonight - maybe I go home and take a nap? Hm. Waterbed is back in action - whoohooo!! got some great sleep last night - futons are cool and all, but bllleeech. Ah yes - I need to find a good way to store our 15 trillion stuffed animals - though I'm seriously considering just shoving them all in the attic and being done with it. *sigh*


Okay.

No comments: