Monday, April 11, 2005

Monday ALREADY?????

Wow - this weekend really did fly by. We got a lot of unpacking done - the upstairs is done except for the books and our clothes - we need new dressers, and so clothes are packed/piled/stuffed EVERYWHERE.  Hopefully, this week we will get a chance to pick up something.  The waterbed is FINALLY filled (yaay!) and I think I may ahve had the best sleep of my LIFE last night - wow.


Let's see - what else is going on? I went shopping yesterday - couldn't find a SINGLE pair of sandals that I liked - which rather sucks. I'm going to find out where DSW is today, and maybe try to go there tomorrow night - tonight is grilling night, and I want to be home on TIME for that. *smakcs lips*


*grins* After my last infinitely long entry (that might be the first time that I've actually used up ALL of the characters) I'm kinda - bleh. Besides, it's monday.


ciao kittlings.

No comments: