Wednesday, April 20, 2005

weeeellllllllllllllllllllllll.....................

I know, I know....I shouldn't have done it.
I should be like the ant, and carefully saved and stored away goodies for a rainy day.
And today really wasn't the best day to do it, as I'm just in a DAMN contrary mood.
But.
I cleaned out my old 401(k).
And direct deposited it into my checking account.


Whoa. Mama.


*rubs hands together and laughs evilly* (which I'm sure next April as I'm lubing up, Uncle Sam is going to be doing the SAME damn thing)


I pinkyswear on all that's holy that I WILL do something utterly fun and frivolous JUST FOR ME with at LEAST some of this money.  And ya know - I know exactly what I'm going to do - I just need to find the right jeweler.


As much as I hate Debeers - right hands of the world - UNITE! 


Hell yeah.


*cracks itty bitty little smile*


All I need now is a drink!

No comments: