Friday, April 29, 2005

*does a funky lil dance* (more eBayisms)

With a minute left - ONE FREAKING minute - somebody outbid me!! by 2.50 - which I think was the minimum bid. Yes! yes! YES!!!!! :) I so happy now.


Okay. I impatient too..... I'm about to just send this dude the money and say screw the measely 50 cents. I mean really, A - fifty cents? Hah! Paypal calculated it correctly anyhow - the cheaper way, I should say. Yes, yes.... I'm cheap.


And....I'm thinking about getting a gameboy advance. I was thinking about a PSP, but the main game I wanna play (YuGiOh) isn't available for the PSP.


Ohhh.. tempting, tempting, tempting.


That would be a fun lil treat for me (since I've been all responsible and ish), and as I've saved 400.00 bucks by going with eBay.....ooohhhhh.......but it's not very cute. Hmmm.... maybe. Maybe not. Knowing me, not.


What I really want is a PSP. But I want Yugi! Dammit. I might have to jack the TV from my hubby this evening.


Also, I realized that I have some seriously dementedly funny favorites. *wipes tears from eyes* ooohhh...so crazy.


But see... the problem is that I want - I crave - a tiny little new electronic toy. I've got the digital camera, I don't use my palm pilot enough to justify a new one (though - purty color screen & silver tungsteen's are ppuuuuuurrrtttyyyy) but - electronics. Oooohhhhh. (and I'm being notewhorish today as I keep saving this entry, then coming back to edit it. Boredom is dangerous, and it's esp. bad on Friday).



and as I'm mad about Blue (mad about yyyyouuuuuu) I would get that color too. But see - I need to be sure my COMPUTER works before I do any of that - makes no sense to get one and not be able to get mp3's, yes?


But really - how often would I use it? Not often..........which is the sad part bout me - I'm perfectly happy/comfy with the minimum, but occasionally I go a little consumption crazy.


But - LOOK!!!




shiiinnnyyyyy......collllloooorrrr........oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh...........


See....if I still rode the bus, these kind of timewasting purely entertaining eletronic items might be rather useful and worthwhile. But - I drive. And when I'm not driving, I'm reading. Hell, even if I still travelled for work it would be useful. Otherwise it's just a big sparkly toooooyyy.


Okay - why does eBay have 'Mystery Auctions'?? You don't know what you're buying, and usually you're bidding on the CONTAINER - not whatever's in it. Hmmmm......interesting.
Or - I could buy a bag of unsearched Brazilian emeralds....
Or - I could buy a box from Saddam Huessein's palace....


*shakes head*

No comments: