Friday, April 29, 2005

ooohhh... sparklies....

Every once in a while, I get this craving for a new piece of jewelry (usually anytime I have something even vaguely like extra money in my account.) As I've expressed several times, I HEART eBay, and when I really want to drool, I go there and look. 


See - the interesting thing is that I already own several center stones - I purchased them YEARS ago because I got a GREAT deal on them, and they are all loose - no place to go, no way to wear them. anyhow......Items I'd love to get & use....


 



 



 



If I could get this one without the center stone - oooohhhhh.......



*sigh* *drool* *drool &  sigh* Sparklies, sparklies, sparklies!!! If I had any sense, I would design my own and be done with it. *sigh* *drool*


Or of course, I could quit drooling, get my wedding set redipped (damn white gold) and get them properly cleaned, and start wearing some of the rings I have now.


But that's not NEARLY as fun, now is it?

No comments: