Friday, June 2, 2006

Stuff and others

So, it's the end of the week (Yaaay!!) and we just got paid (YAYYY!!) and I'm merrily plotting on what to do with the 'loose' money (within reason, of course!)


So. Let's start with making more money. I've got a 401(k) that I can use to 'play' with stocks. I know, insanity right? But - as I withdrew my previous 401(k) (and got bent over by taxes, sheeeesh) this one is still - rather small, and I'm comfy - exploring the world of investing. I've only got 2.5K to play with, but still - it will be a definite learning process. Heh. I'mma be a half assed day trader.


So - I also want to get a trailer for my car. It can tow 2500 lbs, and we AREN'T buying a pickup/SUV (the MPG, the MPG!!) but - we are going to need SOMETHING to haul around ish that is too big to fit into the trunk. And of course, we actually have someplace to PUT it now. The only thing is, actually finding one. We plan on going to HD this weekend, and they might have some for sale - it'll be interesting seeing what they have to offer.  I already have a hitch on the car, as we rented one of the U-Haul car trailer jimmyjons when we moved to Memphis - so, rah!


I'm going to start posting Plant ID mysteries, if anyone wants to join in. I'm going to take pictures of the odd and unameable plants in our yard, and post pics for help. I'll most likely also post to one of my garden YahooGroups, and see how much can be identified.
Still wobbling on the lawnmower thing - we might go out and price some at HD this weekend as well - we shall see.


Gah! I so slllleeeepppppy. And hungry. Hmmm. Foood.

No comments: